- Fabric type suitable for production of “Hygienic and reusable masks for children and adults”, approved according to the law UNE0065:2020 and Community Face Coverings CWA 17553:2020.
- Masks made with this fabric following the guidelines of the law UNE0065:2020, keep its protection and confort features after 5 and 10 washes.
- Masks made with this fabric following the guidelines of the law Community Face Coverings CWA 17553:2020, keep its protection and confort features after 50 washes.
- Waterproof, breathable fabric with antibacterial and antivirus properties.
- Suitable for sublimatic printing.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
- Particular specifications: See technical data-sheet
DOWNLOAD DATA-SHEET UNE 0065:2020 10 WASHES
DOWNLOAD DATA-SHEET CWA 17553:2020 50 WASHES WHITE
DOWNLOAD DATA-SHEET CWA 17553:2020 50 WASHES BLACK
WHAT IS OEKO-TEX?
Quantity in meters (we serve orders from 40m. To 200m.):
For orders over 200 meters contact here:
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +34 933 118 800